Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Britni Vrbensky

Britni Vrbensky
Journalism

Media Subject

    When I think of the word Media I usually end up thinking about TV and radio broadcasting as well as the use of internet. When I think of the word press my mind wanders to things such as a news paper and the printed word.
    In my own mind I separate these things into two groups when really they are all ways in which "higher ups" try to get us news information. There is no way around that fact. I tend to catagorize the different types of news into older ones and a new advanced group.
    I do not however think that any of the genres are any less or more right to use. I think that they all offer different ways to get to people and they all offer different benifits to the news organizations.
    I think that it is important for the organizations to utilize all of these changes in media and press. Using all of the aspects reaches a broader audience and embraces many types of news writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment